Acquisition of real estate and right-of-way via eminent domain is the signature service provided by ARROW Land Solutions. ARROW provides reliable real estate solutions for public agencies, including acquiring property rights, through both amicable settlement and condemnation. We consider ourselves an extension of our client’s staff.
ARROW’s staff is capable of handling any size project, and completing it on time and within budget. Some of our services include:
- preliminary project field views
- coordinating and facilitating project kickoff meetings, and holding regular status meetings with clients
- facilitating resolution of plan design, legal, and claimant issues
- electronic and physical claimant file set-up
- presentation, document preparation, claim negotiation and amicable settlements
- deed and right-of-way plan recording
- condemnation preparation, filing and service
- litigation support and testimony
- post-condemnation support and settlement services
- maintenance of project budgets and timelines
- quality assurance/quality control review every step of the way
ARROW has completed acquisitions for capacity-adding, bridge-replacement, utility easement-acquisition, intersection-realignment, and road-rehabilitation projects. Some of the clients we have helped include state, county and municipal organizations, engineering firms, and both public and private sector utility companies.
Right of Way
When dealing with either property affected or property owners, our skilled right-of-way agents provide front line services to supporting project managers and right-of-way agents as part of ARROW’s quality assurance team. This group ensures all paperwork is completed properly and the projects flow smoothly, saving time, effort and money for our clients. From the simple rural bridge to the major urban arterial highway, ARROW’s team of experts has the experience to handle all of your right-of-way needs.
ARROW is committed to providing you with quality real estate solutions. Our acquisition services are spearheaded by a dedicated team of project managers who serve as direct liaisons to clients. We take care of all your logistics needs and oversee project functions.