ARROW Land Solutions’ Appraisal Staff is dedicated to delivering quality appraisal and appraisal review services. Our staff of generally-certified appraisers has over 70 years of experience in a variety of expertise areas, including eminent domain real estate appraising, holding past positions with PennDOT as district staff, chief and review appraisers. Team members are certified in Pennsylvania and have performed work for clients including PennDOT, local public agencies, various municipalities and private-sector clients including banks, mortgage companies, attorneys and private citizens.
ARROW’s Appraisal Team follow industry standards, including the uniform standards of professional appraisal practice (USPAP) as well as all federal, state and local eminent domain statutes.
Our Appraisal Services Include:
- Providing valuations and fee appraisal reports for residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial properties
- Preparation of appraisal problem analysis
- Project site, right-of-way plan, and appraisal scope reviews
- Preparation of appraisal waiver valuations for small-damage claims
- Research and preparation of comprehensive market facts and data books
- Facilitation of independent fee appraisal contracting and bid package preparation
- Appraisal review services
- Expert witness testimony